Welcome to Whole Food Wednesdays! You’re invited to come and share your real food recipes using the Linky below. We’re excited to see what yummy things you’ve been creating and what great informational posts and videos you’ve got for us.
Nothing complicated here peeps. Just good old cauliflower. But GOOD cauliflower. I roasted this up in the afternoon for lunch and left the leftovers sitting on the counter for most of the afternoon until I turned around and they were all gone. I guess we’d eaten them all, that or the little food gremlins came by and STOLE them! Greedy little gremlins…
It just goes to show you that people will eat what’s readily available, hence the reason fast food chains do so well. Set out a bowl of fruit and or prepped veggie sticks and that’s what the family will reach for. Or in this case a bowl of cauliflower was mine and my husbands afternoon snack.
Oven Roasted Cauliflower with Tahini Lemon Dressing
- 1 head of cauliflower
- 2 Tbsp oil
- 2 Tbsp tahini
- 1 Tbsp water
- 1 Tbsp lemon juice
Preheat the oven to 400 F. Cut the cauliflower into florets. Toss the cauliflower with the oil and roast for 30 minutes, stiring half way through.
To make the dressing mix the tahini, water and fresh squeezed lemon juice. Season with salt and pepper. Add a couple Tbsp of dressing to the roasted cauliflower and toss until coated.
Whole Food Wednesdays
To come and play, use the linky tool below to add your link. Add up to 3 links and tell us what you’ve been up to all week. Only link to the specific post and not your home page or else we won’t be able to find all that juicy information you’ve left us with. Make sure to link back to this post from your post.
- 1. Follow Beyond The Peel on Facebook or Twitter. It’s very easy to do and there are also buttons at the bottom of this page to do so.
- 2. Introduce yourself, your blog, and what you’re about in the comment section and a small blurb about what you’re sharing. This way people can get to know you a little bit right off the hop and hopefully follow you as well.
- 3. Be sure to add a link in your post back to this post. Simple linky etiquette. This allows your readers to find other posts that may help them on their journey.
- 4. If you’re sharing recipes, the only requirement is that the ingredient list be comprised of real food only, that means non-processed food items. That being said, we are all in different places on our real food journey, some more advanced than others. I invite all of you to share, no matter where you are on your journey, but I ask you to stay mindful when sharing your recipes that this is a whole (real) food blog. This means, no ingredient lists that include edible oil products (velveeta, frozen whip topping), unfermented tofu, protein powders, ketchup, white flour or white and brown sugar.
- 5. Less of a rule but more a suggestion: Retweet or stumble this post so EVERYONE gets more exposure and traffic. It’s win-win for everyone.
- 6. Don’t have a blog? That’s ok, we’d still love to hear from you. Write your recipes or tips in the comment section so we can get to know you too!
- 7. Please visit some of the links below. After all, that’s how we’ll get to know each other!
Now it’s your turn to share your whole food recipes and ideas!
I’m sharing this with This Chick Cooks, Cast Party Wednesday, Allergy Free Wednesdays, Tasty Alternative, What’s Cooking Wednesday, Real Food Wednesday, Pennywise Platter Thursday, Simple Lives Thursday, and Full Plate Thursday.